Time to claim your Gen Tickets!
Our first-ever Gen Ticket whitelist comes to a close…and we couldn’t be more excited ! With 215,000+ registrations in just 7 days, we are overwhelmed by the interest :)
If you’ve been selected in the GenShards Gen Ticket whitelist, congratulations !
Your Black, Gold, Pink or Silver GenShards Gen Ticket is waiting for you.
But make sure you follow the instructions given below very carefully so that the application is successful.
Also if you’re someone who has not been shortlisted, worry not — make sure to quickly register for our token’s public sale via Polkastarter Dual IDO. The whitelist for this is still open, and will close on the 11th April. See this post for more details.
If you’ve been whitelisted for Gen tickets, here’s what you need to do next:
To claim your Gen Tickets
- The list of the winners has been declared on this link . Winners will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the KYC details. The KYC process must be completed within 24hrs after receiving the mail.
A. Your emails have been whitelisted, so make sure you use the same email for the KYC that you used to fill the whitelist form, else your application will stand cancelled
B. The KYC platform will require your wallet address — make sure to provide an ERC20 (Ethereum) wallet address, where you would like to receive your Gen Tickets. <Please note that the address should not be an exchange wallet, and should be the same as the one you will send your funds from>
2. After 24hrs, you will receive an email informing
A. The status of your KYC (pass or fail), and
B. The wallet address to send your funds to (if you have passed the KYC), with details on the exact amount to be sent (this will vary depending on the GenTicket color) — please ensure you send the funds from the ERC20 address you mentioned on the KYC platform - else your Gen tickets would be lost.
3. Once the funds have been received, we will send out the Gen Tickets as an airdrop to the respective addresses
After claiming — how to view and trade your Gen Ticket
4. Once you receive the tickets, you can go to OpenSea and connect your ETH wallet, where you will be able to see the GenTickets. https://opensea.io/
5. At this stage you will also be able to trade your Gen Ticket NFT on OpenSea. This GenTicket is essentially your GenShards ($GS) pre-IDO tokens wrapped in the NFT !
How to redeem your Gen Ticket for the GenShards $GS token
6. After the TGE on 14th April, you will be able to swap your Gen Ticket for $GS tokens on a GS dashboard (link for this will be shared with the community soon).
How to swap $GS tokens from ETH to BSC chains
7. If you want to swap your $GS tokens from ETH to BSC here is the link: https://multichain.xyz/
The team is working at a breakneck speed to ensure a smooth whitelist for GenTickets, and also at the same time preparing for the Polkastarter IDO on the 14th of this month.
So make sure you complete your KYC within 24hours very carefully, and re-read the instructions in this article if you have to. If something is still unclear, do contact our admins on Telegram !
. . .
About Genesis Shards
Genesis Shards is a decentralized ecosystem powered by Polkadot redefining NFTs as DeFi options, creating a permissionless environment of interchain liquidity for pre-IDO tokens.
The next major steps in Genesis’s journey will be announced soon! Keep an eye on this space for updates.